TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement constitutes a contract between
AA OCEANFRONT RENTALS AND SALES (hereinafter “Agent”) on behalf of the Owner of said premises.
CHECK-IN TIME BEGINS AT 3:00 p.m. every effort is made to ensure property is ready by 3:00 p.m. but Agent cannot guarantee time. There are no exceptions for early arrivals unless Agent has released the property.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS
11:00 a.m. A late departure charge of
$50 per hour
will be assessed for violations.
DEPOSIT: A deposit of 25% of the total rental amount or a minimum of $200 will be taken at the time your reservation is made. This deposit must be received in order to guarantee the reservation of said premises. The balance of the total rental fee is due on or before 60/75 days prior to arrival depending on what time period you are traveling. In the event the reservation is made less than 60/75 days prior to arrival, full payment is expected at time of booking. A reservation fee of $30 applies to all reservations and is non-refundable. For reservations of 21 days or more a deposit amount will be $500.
CANCELLATION: * LOW SEASON. When this agreement has been cancelled 45 days or more prior to the date of arrival there is a $200 Cancellation fee. Any remainder of the initial deposit will be refunded. If canceled 15-44 days prior to arrival you will be charged a minimum of 4 nights or the 25% deposit depending on which one is greater unless the property can be re-rented at the full rate. Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid unless the property can be re-rented at the full rate. * HIGH AND HOLIDAY SEASONS: When this agreement has been cancelled 75 days or more prior to arrival there is a $200 Cancellation fee. If canceled 45-74 days prior to arrival you will be charged a minimum of 4 nights or the 25% deposit depending on which one is greater unless the property can be re-rented at the full rate. Cancellations made 44 days or less prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid unless the property can be re-rented at the full rate including all days previously booked.
*No changes to dates or shortened stays allowed within 75 days prior to arrival during Holiday/High Season or 45 days prior during Low Season.
1. Agent reserves the right to correct errors in pricing and amenities.
2. Occasionally, there may be unusual circumstances (Owner of property makes the dwelling unavailable or unit is undergoing major repairs) that will result in a change of your specific premises. Agent will use all reasonable efforts to inform Guest should this happen, and Agent will provide Guest with comparable premises when available. If comparable accommodations are not available, the Guest agrees to accept a full refund of any monies paid and any obligations hereunder are terminated.
3. Equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Agent will correct the problems as soon as humanly possible. An authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises to repair such equipment. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment including Internet access. This includes any closed amenity such as pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, weight rooms, etc. Kihei, Maui is a desirable developing area. Agent will not move or give refunds due to construction noise.
4. GUESTS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THIS PROPERTY OR ITS CONTENTS, DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF THE GUEST OR THEIR INVITEES. NOTE: AN INVENTORY IS CONDUCTED BY AGENT AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH STAY AND AGAIN AT THE END OF THE STAY PRIOR TO CLEANING. A credit card will be kept on file and will be billed for any additional charges or damage that is deemed excessive or negligent.
5. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN RENTAL ACCOMMODATIONS – VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO EITHER EVICTION AND/OR A $200 CHARGE FOR FLEA TREATMENT.
6. ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING including on the LANAI. Should Guest or their invitees smoke inside the property, guest will be charged a Minimum of $200 to DEODORIZE the room.
7. Lock all doors when leaving premises. Do not leave money or valuables unattended. Neither Agent nor the Owner will be held liable for any theft, or valuables left behind.
8. Occupancy and use of premises and communal areas shall not be such to disturb other guests or residents. Agent has the right of entry to inspect Owner’s property at times Agent deems necessary. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and direct disruptive guests to vacate premises without issuing refunds.
9. Guests are required to follow all house rules set by each individual complex, including not hanging towels, garments, etc. from balconies or windows.
10. All trash must be placed in non-porous bags, secured and placed in designated trash service areas.
11. Guests are required to keep entry & outside hallways free of any objects ie: bicycles, ice chests, beach chairs, etc.
12. The use of outdoor grills on balconies is strictly prohibited. (HI Fire Code).
13. The charge for keys not returned to agent upon departure is $10.00 for each room key and $20 for each pool key.
14. All inventory items including linens, kitchen items etc. shall not be removed from the unit unless beach towels are provided.
15. A maximum of four (4) people may occupy a one bedroom; six (6) people for a two bedroom.
16. Each property has an individual private phone number. Long distance calls must be billed to your personal calling or credit card.
17. We can provide you with information for companies that rent items such as cribs, roll-aways, and highchairs, etc. These items can be delivered to your rental.
18. All properties are cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure. Daily or interim housekeeping can be prearranged for an additional charge (Select properties do have complimentary Mid-Stay Cleans). Properties are provided with a starter set of the following items: toilet paper, paper towels and dishwashing detergent where dishwashers are available.
19. There is a $25 service charge on returned checks.
20. Condominiums are not available for rent to vacationing students or guests under the age of 25. The person signing this agreement must occupy the premises the entire length of the reservation. Failure to adhere to this regulation will result in immediate termination of this Agreement and/or eviction.
21. Neither Agent nor the Owner will be held liable for any accident or injury that may occur to Guest or their invitees during occupancy in or on the property.
Accidental Property Damage Waiver:
Accidental Property Damage Waiver provides protection to Guest for any accidental breakage or damage to rental property up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the Guest before departure. Damage not reported by Guest will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and Guest will be responsible for all damages incurred. Cost is $25 + tax. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless Guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you refuse the to accept the damage waiver you will be charged a $250 security deposit.