Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
This agreement constitutes a contract between “Guest” and AA Oceanfront Rentals and Sales (hereinafter “Agent”) on behalf of the owner of the unit.
CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Every effort is made to ensure property is ready by 3:00 p.m. but Agent cannot guarantee time. There are no exceptions for early arrivals unless Agent has released the property.
CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Request for late check out can be made 48 hours prior to departure, subject to availability, at a half day charge.
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental amount or a minimum of $271.25 will be taken at the time your reservation is made. Total balance is due, and will automatically be charged to the credit card on file, 30 days prior to arrival.
- The minimum deposit of $271.25 must be processed on Visa or MasterCard. If paying the remaining balance by check, it is due in full 60 days prior to arrival. There is a $35 NSF fee for checks not honored by the bank. Please make checks payable to: AA Oceanfront Rentals and Sales, 1279 S. Kihei Road, #107, Kihei, HI 96753
- A reservation fee of $40 applies to all reservations and is non-refundable.
- A rental damage protection fee of $31.25 is required. This covers accidental damage caused to the property by Guest, up to $1,000. Damage must be reported by guest prior to check out.
- For reservations of 28 days or more a $500 refundable damage deposit must be processed on Visa or MasterCard. This deposit will be refunded within 7 business days if there is no damage, excessive cleaning needed or excessive energy use.
- All rates subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.166% and Transient Accommodation Tax of 10.25%. Tax rate is subject to change.
- There is a $200 cancellation fee if reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival date, plus the $40 reservation fee is retained. If reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival there is no refund. If the unit can be re-rented the balance or pro-rata balance may be refunded.
- Trip cancellation and travel insurance is optional but strongly suggested for 6.95% of your total booking cost. Please visit http://www.aaoceanfront.com/vacation-rentals/travel-protection/ for more information on protecting your vacation investment. If you decline, you acknowledge that you have been informed and have read available information.
- Agent reserves the right to correct errors in pricing and amenities.
- Occasionally there may be unusual circumstances (owner of property makes the dwelling unavailable, or unit is undergoing major repairs) that will result in a change of your specific premises. Agent will use all reasonable efforts to inform Guest should this happen, and provide Guest with comparable premises when available. If comparable accommodations are not available the Guest agrees to accept a full refund of any monies paid, and any obligations hereunder are terminated.
- Guest agrees that Agent reserves the right to enter the rental property at any time deemed necessary to investigate disturbances or violations, check for damage, or make repairs.
- Please review and observe any Condominium House Rules. Specifically, Guest will not hang towels or garments from lanai railings and will keep all entries and outside hallways free of objects. Violations will be corrected immediately and Guest may be charged if not compliant. Excessive House Rules violations are grounds for eviction with no refund.
- In compliance with Hawaii State Law all properties are non-smoking of any kind, including on outdoor lanais. If smoking is detected, Guest will be charged a minimum of $200 to deodorize unit.
- There are no pets allowed.
- In the event of a lockout or lost code please call us or come to our office between 8-4 daily. If it is after business hours, please call our emergency line at (808) 250-3862. In the event of a lock out where keys must be delivered to you there is a $20 fee.
- Agent will use its best efforts to ensure that all equipment within the unit is in good working order. Agent cannot guarantee that any equipment will not break during your stay. Agent will make every effort to quickly repair non-working items but will not issue refunds for circumstances out of their control.
- Guest understands that renovation or construction to the building or adjacent units may create an inconvenience, noise or dust. This does not constitute a breach of this contract and there will be no refund issued due to construction.
- Hawaii is located in a tropical climate and insects, rodents, and lizards/geckos flourish in this climate. The property treats all units quarterly for pest control and every effort is made by Agent to keep these pests at a minimum. Guest understands that any contact with such pests within or outside of the unit does not constitute a breach of this contract and no refund will be issued.
- Daily maid service is not included, but can be arranged for an additional charge. Housekeeping includes arrival and departure clean, and a starter kit containing the following items (these items must be replenished by Guest for the remainder of your stay as needed): toilet paper, paper towel, a few days’ supply of dish soap, bar soap, and a few loads of laundry/dishwasher detergent where applicable.
- Standard occupancy for a Studio (2 people), 1 bedroom (2 people), 2 bedroom (4 people). Guests under 18 years of age stay free, but are included in maximum occupancies. Additional person charge of $10 plus tax per person, per night to a maximum of Studio (2 people), 1 bedroom (4 people), and 2 bedroom (6 people).
An e-mail will be sent to you with important check-in instructions 2 weeks prior to your arrival date. It is your responsibility to bring this information with you. If you have not received this e-mail within 1 week to arrival, please contact our office.