When it comes to an island vacation, the first place that comes to mind is Hawaii. It is a perfect destination with amazing beaches, exotic foods, world-famous sites, and an authentic aloha experience. The next step is to decide which is the most exciting to-go place among the six Hawaiian Islands. For an unforgettable stay, opt for Maui.
Maui, also known as the Valley Isle, is spectacular in natural resources, land and ocean adventures, tropical and international cuisines and beverages, and unparalleled rental vacation homes with top-notch amenities. Having safe and excellent Maui accommodation is the key to a relaxing stay during the duration of your well-earned vacation.
South Kihei: Maui’s travel mecca
South Kihei is a popular tourist destination in the south portion of Maui. It is nestled in the bottom-center part of the island, making it an excellent site for basecamp. Known for its year-round dry weather, white and sandy beaches, and paradise-like surroundings, vacation rentals in South Kihei are a perfect choice.
History of Maui revealed that South Kihei was the favorite travel mecca of the Hawaiian royalty. Fast forward today, it remains one of the much-visited destinations because of its unique charm, strong neighborhood and community feel, fine shorelines, and breathtaking ocean views. It also offers direct access to Central Maui, the west side, and Haleakala. It provides direct access to Central Maui, the west side, and Haleakala. Kihei is also home to various vacation rentals like condos, villas, and residential homes for rent.
Things to do while in Kihei
- Learn to swim with a mermaid tail
- Visit the Maui Brewing Company, the Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge, the Maui Ocean Center, and the Humpback Whale Sanctuary.
- Attend the Hawaiian festive live entertainment or Luau.
Kamaole Sands, where grand vacation begins
Nestled in the 15-acres resort with beautiful landscaping are the Kamaole Sands condo rentals. The sprawling grounds feature man-made waterfalls, ponds, and gardens. Overlooking Kamaole Beach Park III, you get a glimpse of the ocean while planning where to go when you step out. The laid-back vibe of this property is perfect for people who want soul-searching journeys. The gentle sway of the palm trees reminds you to relax and embrace what the island has to offer.
Kamaole Sands has one, two, and three-bedroom condominiums for vacationers who want proximity to the ocean and beaches. The relaxing indoor and outdoor ambiance is a perfect start to your dream island vacation.
Fully-furnished condos for rent with modern facilities
Kihei condos are individually furnished with gorgeous interior décor to match your lifestyle. Each condo for rent has temperature-controlled atmosphere living areas, complimentary wireless Internet access, telephone service, cable TV, and a DVD player. The spacious kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom are designed for a convenient stay. The kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and cooking essentials when you feel like cooking your meals. There is a coffee pot for coffee lovers and a blender to make healthy smoothies for health buffs. For laundry purposes, there is a washing machine and dryer.
Top-tier resort amenities and services
Start the day right with a dip in the swimming pool or stroll in the lush garden to surround yourself with the beauty of nature. Suppose you want to head to the nearby beach, complimentary grilling equipment, and beach accessories like coolers, boogie boards, chairs, umbrellas, and toys for kids. All residents and guests have unlimited access to the indoor fitness center, four tennis courts, and jet spas. The 24-hour front desk is ready to accommodate your needs and requests. There is a public barbecue area on the property if you want al fresco activity with friends or family.
Nearby tourist sites and attractions
You don’t need to travel far to enjoy the neighboring attractions. Kamaole Sands strategic location puts you at the center of the action.
- Directly across the street is the Kamaole Beach Park III. A scenic place to swim, windsurf, snorkel or engage in other water activities. It is also one of the best sites to view dramatic Maui sunsets. With reliable shore breaks, boogie boarding is excellent in this beach park. The underwater environment also promises views of colorful tropical fish.
- Go farther to visit the famous Cove Park, which is the boundary that separates the North and South Kihei. It is the right place to learn surfing because of the gentle waves. The area has a lot of surfing learning centers and shops that offer equipment rentals.
- A 5-minute drive from the place brings you to the lively town of Wailea. This lovely resort community is famous for its strings of spectacular, crescent-shaped beaches and world-renowned golf courses. Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment in the opulent wellness centers or enjoy dining in the best restaurants on the island. Wailea is also home to the La Perouse Bay, the Hoapili Trail, and Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve.
- Drive in the other direction for about 30 minutes, and you will reach the historic whaling village of Lahaina. It is now known as the hotspot of Maui because of its unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries. As you stroll across the place, you get to enjoy the classic vibe. It is on the list of the National Register of Historic Places. Its Front Street is recognized by the American Planning Association as one of the “Top 10 Greatest Streets.”Don’t forget to visit other places of interest in the area like the oldest living Banyan Tree, Hale Pa’ahao (Lahaina Prison), the Pioneer Inn, the U.S. Seamen’s Hospital, and the Lahaina Historic Trail. While you’re there, you can witness the Broadway-caliber show Ulalena that showcases Hawaii culture at the Maui Theater.
Book now to reserve your staycation home
Treat yourself to the best accommodation for a truly memorable and exciting Hawaiian vacation. Kamaole Sands Maui condo rentals guarantee your dream holiday with stellar services, stylish accommodations, and superb amenities. Give us a call and we’ll help you find the perfect condo rentals for relaxation and family bonding!