With its long sandy beaches, aloha spirit, fiery sceneries, and endless adventures, Hawaii is an irresistible place to visit. It possesses a very distinct culture, unique and aromatic food, and wonderful places worth going for, and thus, it is part of everyone’s bucket list.
All you need to know about Hawaii
Hawaii is not just a tropical destination but it also has a fascinating history and is full of beautiful memories, making people attracted to it. Although known to everybody, there are still questions that leave everyone puzzled. If you’re planning to visit Hawaii, have fun reading through these frequently asked questions.
When is the best time to travel?
You wouldn’t want to arrive in Hawaii soaking wet only because you were caught up with rain or get annoyed by a large volume of the crowd. Therefore, you need to check the appropriate time when to travel to Hawaii.
The months with humid temperatures, lesser crowds, and affordable hotel rates are between April and October. So make sure that you book your flight within these months.
How long does it take to arrive in Hawaii?
You might be wondering how long your flight takes before you reach the island. Here’s what you need to know.
- Los Angeles, CA – 5 hours and 53 minutes
- Seattle, WA – 6 hours and 15 minutes
- Vancouver, BC – 6 hours and 3 minutes
- New York City, NY – 11 hours and 30 minutes
- Boston, MA – 12 hours and 40 minutes
- Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC – 12 hours and 15 minutes
- Raleigh, NC – 12 hours and 5 minutes
- Philadelphia, PA – 13 hours and 20 minutes
What are the things that I need to bring?
What a bummer if you go to a perfect place, but you lack the things you need. Therefore, before going to Hawaii, you must prepare these things to prevent hassle on your vacation.
- Underwater camera
- Travel cooling towel
- Swimsuit cover-up
- Leave-in hair conditioner
- Mesh water shoes
- Waterproof dry bag
- Portable phone charger/power bank
- Water bottle
- Travel insurance
What are the top tourist attractions?
Hawaii is like heaven on Earth. It offers the best places that everyone would fall in love with. Here are our top recommendations to ensure that you make your stay fun and worth it!
Maui is a magical paradise that, once you experience its beauty, you will never want to leave. It has the island’s best beaches, lush climate, amazing people, and an abundance of adventures that await. Here are some of the best attractions Maui could offer.
- Road to Hana – This is by far the most popular driving tour that lets you enjoy Maui’s stunning sceneries of luscious rain forests, bursting waterfalls and more.
- Haleakala National Park – This park is home to one of the world’s largest dormant volcano craters, where you can feast your eyes on its breathtaking landscapes and fiery sunsets.
- Waianapanapa State Park – Along with its blue waters, this place has jet-black sands that every person would love to see.
Aside from Maui, you can also explore the Big Island. This place has an exotic tropical climate with gigantic Pacific waves that is heaven for every surfer. Aside from that, it is also unique because it is where the world’s most active volcano is and for its scenic views of desert plains and green mountaintops. Here are two of the best attractions on the island.
- Waikoloa Beach – Located in Kona, this beach is perfect, from striking sunsets to historic fishponds. It has a peaceful and calm ambiance that every traveler craves.
- Keauhou Bay & Beyond Kayak Adventure – If you’re up for an exciting activity with your family and friends, then you should try kayaking! Along with that, you can also hear some local legends and Hawaiian history from the local guides.
Where should I stay?
Your vacation in Hawaii won’t be complete if you don’t have a place to stay. But of course, you should never forget that choosing a place where you can settle after a long day should not be in a hurry. Therefore, carefully selecting the location you know would make you most comfortable and relaxed in your vacation is a must. Here are some of the best places to spend the night in Hawaii.
- Maui Vacation Rentals – After enjoying the Road to Hana, Haleakala National Park, and Waianapanapa State Park, you’ll no wonder become exhausted given that you have spent all your energy during the day. Thankfully, you can relax and feel the serenity of the night in these vacation rentals. Located in South Maui, these rentals offer premium accommodation services with over-the-top amenities and furnishings that everyone would surely love. You will not have a hard time finding these rentals as they are available in Maalaea, North Kihei, South Kihei, and Wailea.
- Big Island Vacation Rentals – Big Island offers affordable and vast options of places to stay. If you want to spend your vacation in an area with green and black sand beaches, explore the wildlife, and indulge in some world-famous freshly produced coffee, then Kona and Keauhou vacation rentals are the best for you. These rentals have easy access to everything from world-famous restaurants, unique boutique shops, and more. Additionally, you can enjoy all the fun and exciting water adventures, including diving, snorkeling, rafting, and swimming to your heart’s content.
Keep these important details in mind before visiting Hawaii. The islands are welcome to people who want to make great memories and join their one-of-a-kind culture. Just make sure to set the appropriate date, bring your essentials, have enough money, and enjoy the adventures that this island offers and trust that you will have a wonderful and exciting vacation. And of course, don’t forget to check out the places to stay because it is only suitable that you’ll settle in a pad that gives you the best and by that we mean top services, amenities, all the good things. However, if you’re not sure how to go about visiting Hawaii, just contact us, and we will guide you towards the exciting journey of your Hawaii adventure.